Product DescriptionTAG PREP 2 Pipe Beveling / Facing System Available Pneumatic, Electric, BatteryRange 1/2" to 1-1/2" (20.0 - 42.0mm) Electric or Pneumatic
TAG Prep 2 machines are lightweight yet extremely powerful.
Favorites in power station shut downs due to their ease of set up and speed of operation.
Turning speed at 210 -250 RPM’s the TAG Prep 2 excels in beveling small diameter pipe and tube.Easy Set Up and Light weight - a hair over 10 lbs!
- Simple design for ease of operator.
- Operator can be up and running after 2 hours of practice or training.
- Mounts to the ID of the pipe.
- All units are shipped with complete gripping segments to cover the
- full range of the machine. Service tools, drawings, instruction manual
- and warranty certificate are also supplied as a standard.
- Cutting Tools (Blades) are Sold Separately
- Each machine is supplied with a protective metal carry case.
- All TAG machines are CE rated.
- We recommend the use of portable filter lubricator with all pneumatic models.
- Pneumatic powered order: 8050-PNEU / TP2P
- Electric powered order: 8050-E115 / TP2E-110 or 8050-230 / TP2E-220
- Battery Powered order: 8050-B / TP2B
Functions: External Beveling * Internal Beveling * Facing * Counter-boring * Weld Removal * J-Prepping * Compound Bevels Materials: Any kind of Steel and Exotic Alloy
TAG PREP 2 Pipe Beveling System
NOTE: Battery Powered Unit includes: (2x Batteries, 1x Fast Charger).Use of an Air Filter / Lubricator Strongly Recommended with Pneumatic versions.
Range: 1/2" - 1 1/2"The smallest in our range of i/d locking, direct in-line feed, end prep machines. The PREP 2 is small, lightweight, yet powerful, in electric (110v or 220v), or pneumatic drive form. Simultaneous external & internal beveling and facing of pipe tubes is simple, ideal for accurate repetitive work. Its size, power, and functionality, make it extremely popular in high volume heat exchanger work, tube facing, weld removal, and J-Prepping of the tube plate.