1. PHOTO'S AND DESCRIPTIONS: We try to have the latest product photos and descriptions available. However, due to manufacturer's changes all photos and descriptions are of a general nature and may not be representative of the actual product and are subject to change, modification or replacement without notice.
2. DELIVERY: Shipments within the Continental United States are sent via UPS Ground Service, Fed Ex Ground or USPS unless you request special delivery services or if the equipment is beyond the limits of UPS / Fed Ex regulations. If the order totals more than 150 pounds or exceeds the UPS / Fed Ex dimension regulations, a separate charge for shipping may be assessed. UPS SHIPMENTS TO ALASKA OR HAWAII will be sent using the lowest possible UPS, Fed Ex, USPS Rates!
Orders shipped collect to a customer's account will be charged a handling/packaging fee to cover the costs of related shipping materials and labor.
"Drop Shipped" products, from other manufacturers, may be subject to delays beyond our control. We will make every effort to expedite all orders. An adults' signature is required for all packages. If your purchase is shipped to a "residential" address, make sure an adult is available to sign for your delivery to avoid delay or returned shipments. If a delivery is re-routed, per customer request or due to inaccurate delivery information, an additional $25.00 service charge will be applied. Unless specifically advertised otherwise, shipping charges are added to your product total. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable. We are not able to use your Shippers Account Numbers for orders placed online.
3. FREE SHIPPING to 48 States: Applies ONLY to full price items designated as (FREE SHIPPING to 48 States) and is available only via UPS / Fed Ex - Ground Service or lowest cost USPS service within the 48 Continental United States. Additional fees will be added to (FREE SHIPPING to 48 States) orders if (1) additional "non-free delivery" items are included in the shipment (2) the delivery address is residential or (3) out of the standard delivery zones (4) if delivery requires special handling or (5) if the customer selects a premium delivery service.
4. COMMON CARRIER NOTES: All Equipment shipped by Common Carrier (TRUCK) must be unloaded by the receiver. Truck drivers will only move equipment to the tail of the truck. Union Rules prohibit drivers from any unloading. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
5. COMMON CARRIER SPECIAL NOTE FOR RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS: If your delivery is to a residential address, make certain you have the ability to unload the equipment yourself, otherwise, make arrangements for the delivery to be held on the Freight Company Dock for your pickup. Additional charges for Residential Delivery or Special Handling are at the Customers Expense and must be paid for At Time of Delivery to the delivery company. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
6. SHIPPING DAMAGE / DISCREPANCIES: Shipping damage that is obvious upon receipt must be reported immediately to the shipping company. Hidden damage, discrepancies or shortages must be reported to the delivery carrier, in writing, within 24 hours of delivery. AE-Welding-Industrial.com takes no responsibility for shipping damage.
7. MINIMUM ORDER: AE-Welding-Industrial.com has a $50.00 product minimum order policy to cover processing costs. This minimum is calculated on the product only total with shipping charges and taxes as applicable added separately.
8. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS (SOI): This is a special-order item and cannot be returned or cancelled.
9. PRICING: Prices are subject to change without notice: However, in the event of a price discrepancy, customers will be notified and must approve changes prior to shipment of their order. No cancellation charges will apply.
10. SALES TAX: Sales Tax will be charged for orders shipping to states requiring payment.
11. DISCOUNTS: Some items may qualify for discounts based on quantities or payment method. Contact Customer Service at 847-962-6289 for more details.
12. PAYMENT METHODS: AE-Welding-Industrial.com accepts PAYPAL, VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards issued by US banks with matching US address for USA Purchases and BANK WIRE TRANSFER for Export Orders. Credit Card details are protected by Secure Processing Servers, PayPal or Intuit Merchant Services. The charges on your credit card account will be paid to Arndt Enterprise Ltd. a USA corporation.
13. EXPORT ORDERS / INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTS: Pre-Payment is required by for all export orders. Accepted payments via Bank Wire Transfer; Invoices may be paid with credit card through PayPal via PayPal invoice. Please contact our Sales Department for details and on opening an International Account and for additional banking firstname.lastname@example.org
14. COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS: Approved Commercial Accounts that have established a line of credit with AE-Welding-Industrial.com may order with "Commercial Purchase Orders" Emailed to email@example.com.
15. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE: is available 24 hours a day by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted within 24 hours, except on weekends and holidays, by a qualified technical assistant.
16. PRODUCT WARRANTIES / REPAIRS: As a distributor, all of the products we offer are covered by original manufacturer's warranties. Requests for warranty repairs may be submitted directly to the product manufacturer. Per industry standards, all Mig gun, Tig torch or Plasma torch consumables are provided without warranty.
17. RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS - for any reason, must be filed within 30 days of original purchase, must first be approved by AE-Welding-Industrial.com and arrive with a pre-assigned Return Goods Authorization Number. Any return without an assigned authorization number will be refused. Only store credits will be issued. No cash refunds. Email to email@example.com Once issued, an RGA is valid for 30 days.
17/1. Returned items must be in New, Unused condition, in Original packaging. Freight, Shipping and Insurance costs associated with the return of any item are solely at the customer's expense. Close-outs, Special Deals, Special Order Items, Custom Build Items, Electrical parts and components, Helmets and consumables are not returnable. Returns due to ordering errors must be completed within 10 days of original invoice. A minimum 15% or $25.00 minimum Restocking Charge and/or an additional Handling Fee may apply to any item authorized for return.
18. Cancellation: Should you choose to cancel an order after your credit card has been charged or payment has been submitted to processing there will be a minimum processing charge of $50.00. If the order has shipped it will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge and all shipping charges. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
19. DAMAGES: Claims for Goods damaged in transit must be made immediately to the shipping company; otherwise, the claim may be invalid. In addition, Customer must notify AE-Welding-Industrial.com, in writing, within 24 hours of receipt of goods as to the extent of damage. AE-Welding-Industrial.com takes no responsibility for shipping damage.We hope you found everything you need. If not, contact us by e-mail or phone and tell us what you're looking for. New products are constantly being added to our site so the items you need are probably available. Policies Effective 01/01/2016.
Your Business is Sincerely Appreciated.