Product DescriptionTig Hand Control - SSC Touch 4w/25-ft Cable and Plug (Select the plug to fit your welder)Attaches to any Tig Handle Select your welder below (match by counting the total number of socket holes on the remote output receptacle on your welder). The SSC Touch 4 fingertip control is an all-new approach to TIG welding amperage control. The idea is simple and innovative, and the result is a steady hand and excellent control. Instead of a knob that you have to turn or a slider that you have to move while trying to hold your TIG torch steady, the Touch 4 relies on pressure applied by your finger. The SSC Touch 4 works in steps: apply finger pressure to turn on the contactorgiving you your low amps setting then, increase pressure through four steps: 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% of the setting on your panel. Set the amps on your panel to about 33% more than the suggested current for the thickness and metal type that you are welding, and then you simply dither to create the puddle and weld that you want. Select: SSC Touch 4 Hand Control for:
- Miller 14 Pin, T810-1425
- Lincoln 6 Pin, T820-0625
- AHP - Primeweld 7 Pin, T910-0725
- Everlast 7 Pin, T925-0725
- Harbor Freight Vulcan 9 Pin, T910-0925
- ESAB 8 Pin, T850-0825, NOTE 1. Replaces ESAB Foot Control 10-4016 (1442-0025)
- ESAB 8 Pin, T850-0525-W4014450, Note 2. Replaces ESAB foot control W4014450
The SSC Touch 4 product will not work on the following welders:
- Will not work on Thermal Arc 186 or ESAB ET 186i welders (foot pedal p/n W4013200).
- Will not work on any Everlast PowerMTS welder (MIG/TIG/Stick). We cannot make this
- product for any Everlast MTS welder. The MTS welders require the foot pedal or
- hand control to have the 7-pin male plug (with pins).
- The SSC version (model number T925-0725) has the 7-hole receptacle on the plug (with sockets).