Product DescriptionB&B 2125 Pipe Launcher / Roller Beam Clamp B&B 2125 STD. 4" - 48" Pipe 10,000 lbs. CapacityB&B 2125 HD 4"- 48" Pipe 20,000 lbs. CapacityNew & unique pipe roller used to push or pull pipe vertically. These Rollers can be easily modified and used as a beam clamp roller for use in installation of pipe racks, or with a base and used in pipeline staging and directional drilling. All rollers are urethane coated with sealed bearings for smooth damage free rolling, and all components are replaceable with a quick bolt together design. These rollers can hold from 4-48 Inch pipe with capacities up to 20,000 lbs. When set up in beam clamp mode they fasten to both sides of theI-beam flange offering a much safer option than more conventional clamping rollers.
- Pipe Launchers Beam Clamp Rollers come with heavy duty 95a
- hard urethane rollers. Clamps to I beam.
- Two bearings per each roller ensures smooth resistance free rolling
- Beam clamp rollers feature a unique double sided clamping system
- that securely locks the roller on I beam flanges up to 12”
- Three 7/16 grade 8 bolts per side clamp the roller to the beam.
- Replaceable rollers and housings. Simply loosen two bolts to
- remove the roller & housing
- Recommended to push or pull pipe
- Rated capacity per clamp or launcher
- The Beam clamp roller includes a safety leash (harness).
NOTE: Please contact us (847-962-6289) for shipping costs if your order is rejected due to UPS inability to calculate the shipping rate.