Product DescriptionB&B 2110 Beam Clamp Pipe Roller2" - 24" Pipe 2500 lbs. Capacity These Rollers can be used as a beam clamp roller for use ininstallation of pipe racks, or with a base and used in pipeline staging and directional drilling. Steel rollers are R95 hard urethane coated and have sealedbearings for smooth damage free rolling, all components are replaceable with a quick bolt together design. These rollers can hold from 2" - 24" Inch pipe with capacities up to 2500 lbs When set up in beam clamp mode they fasten to both sides ofthe I-beam flange offering a much safer option than moreconventional clamping rollers
- Two bearings per each roller ensures smooth resistance free rolling
- Beam clamp rollers feature a unique double sided clamping
- system that securely locks the roller on I beam flanges up to 12”
- Three 7/16 grade 8 bolts per side clamp the roller to the beam.
- Replaceable wheels and housings. Simply loosen two bolts to
- remove the wheel and housing
- Recommended to push or pull pipe up to 20 inches
- Rated capacity per clamp or launcher
- The Beam clamp roller includes a safety harnesses
B&B 31016 Safety Harness / Leash for Beam Clamp Rollers 2-60"